What a fantastic weekend! Spent Saturday celebrating my niece’s 2nd birthday. Sunday, Canada Day, was spent at the Kanata fair with the kids daycare buddies, followed by Kim Mitchell and fireworks. Can’t complain with Monday off, spent most of the day playing with the kids and being lazy.
I’ve been wanting to make tassel garland ever since I saw them by Confetti Systems. I’ve finally created one for my daughter’s room. Here’s how…
1. Get your supplies ready. String. Tissue Paper. Rotary Cutter. Self Healing Mat.
2. Fold tissue in half.
3. Cut in half.
4. Start cutting 1/2 inch strips, 1 inch from fold.
5. Open at fold.
6. Start rolling tissue paper at seam.
7. Twist middle until twist measures about 2 inches.
8. Twist center tightly and fold to create a loop.
10. String and hang.
I think it turned out pretty good and Charlie loves it!! This also looks great for party decor. What do you think?